The Photo Productions name and logo are registered trademarks of Photo Productions Ltd, London, England.
We aim to sell the highest quality products, whilst providing a timely, professional, and courteous service.
- The Photo Productions website is free to use and there is no charge to register an account. There will be charges for ordering products provided by us, although you will be notified of these charges at the time of order.
- The use of Materials or Images or Ideas from this website is strictly prohibited unless permission is granted by Photo Productions Ltd. The information on this site is strictly for the purpose of selling photographic products.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information - they do not necessarily signify that we endorse the website or company. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Photo Production’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Photo Productions shall not be held responsible for any damages or losses (ie: loss of data, revenue or profit or other commercial or economic loss) while using the photoproductions.com website.
- Photo Productions shall not be liable for loss, damage or inconvenience arising from inaccuracies. Nor shall Photo Productions be held responsible for events beyond our control, such as Force Majeure (Strikes, War, Acts of God, etc), during the use of the website or during the order and delivery process.
- The website is not intended as place to leave your photos as a form of storage or back-up data space. We shall not be held responsible for damage or loss to your photos and are not liable for such loss, damage or inconvenience arising there from.
- Persons found to be using PhotoProductions.com website purely for image storage, as a file sharing site or for any other purpose that is outside of photo productions scope of business will have their accounts terminated and their images deleted without notice. If no orders are placed within two months of first uploading images then we reserve the right to delete those images.
- Guests that you invite to view a particular folder online are permitted to order products from our website relating to the folder that you have given them access to.
- All services provided by Photo Productions Ltd are strictly limited to an "as is" basis, without any other representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, written or oral, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantable quality, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising by law, statute, usage of trade, course of dealing, or otherwise
- You retain all rights to the photos that you upload to our website. However you may only upload photos to our website that you own or have permission to use, and by uploading them you are assuming responsibility.
- We may delete, remove or refuse to display any material from your account at our sole discretion.
- We may terminate or suspend the operation of our website (or terminate or suspend provision of any products or services offered through our website) for support or maintenance work, in order to update content, or for any other reason. We may do this at any time and without notice.
- You are advised to keep a backup of all material provided to us. We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for the loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material uploaded onto our website.
- Photo Productions will not be responsible for errors made by the customer or incomplete information when ordering any of our products.
SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
- Once you have placed an order for products through our website the order will only be treated as having been accepted when you receive confirmation from us that this is the case. This confirmation may be provided by email or post.
- The decision as to whether to accept any order from you is at our sole discretion.
- In the event that printed items are produced and prior to dispatch are then discovered to be in breach of these terms, we will not dispatch the printed items to you or to any guest who ordered the printed items. We may, at our sole discretion, refund all or a proportion of the payment made in respect of the order concerned but reserve the right to charge in full as if the printed items had been dispatched.
- We will use our reasonable endeavours to reply promptly to all correspondence. Such reply may be by email or by post.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
ORDERS AND PAYMENT PROCESS
We accept payment by Amex, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Solo and Maestro.
All product prices and delivery charges are shown in UK pounds sterling.
Your card will be charged as soon as the order is placed, as work on your order will begin very soon thereafter.
The steps required in placing an order are as follows:
- You upload your images, proceed through the order process, and then place the order for your products on the Website by pressing the checkout and payment buttons at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Website. We will send to you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered.
- When the design related to your order is ready we will send you an email directing you to check that design. At this stage you must either approve the design, or request changes to it. Basic changes are free of charge (i.e. those that could be considered mistakes by the designer), and others are charged at a nominal fee and will require payment at that time. The order will be on hold until you perform either of the above. You may request changes as many times as you like. Printing will only go ahead after you have finally given approval by clicking the ‘approve’ button relating to that design.
- We will send you another confirmation email when your order is despatched.
IMPORTANT PHOTOBOOK DESIGN & PRODUCT INFORMATION
Where Photo Productions is designing a customer’s Photobook order, those designs will always be created by experienced graphic designers, using the relevant photos provided by the customer.
- Designs: The options in the order process are to allow the customer to provide information on the most important photos. However as each Photobook is bespoke and is designed by hand to give the best possible results the designers may not always be able to incorporate every design option requested. They will however attempt to keep as closely as possible to the order and sizes requested by the customer.
- Photo enhancements: Our designers will not alter, 'airbrush' or 'touch up' photos - this is to avoid the many pitfalls and complications of photos being changed in a way that dissatisfies the customer. Unless otherwise specified our designers may crop or calibrate photos to optimise the colour, contrast and brightness, in order to ensure the best possible results.
- Different ratios: where Photobooks of varying dimensions are ordered at the same time only one design will be shown to the customer for approval. Some Photobooks have slightly different ratios of height to width, so after approval our graphic designers reserve the right to slightly alter the size and/or placement of the photos within the design so as to best fit each size Photobook within that order.
- Photo quality: our website will only allow the upload of images between 500kb size and 10mb size. Our graphic designers will make their best efforts to look for any images that are not of a sufficient quality, and in such circumstances we will attempt to notify the customer and request replacement images. However the customer is responsible for ensuring their images are of a sufficient quality, as advised in the Help section of our website – Photo Productions cannot be held responsible for the quality of the photos we receive. If images are not of a sufficient quality we also reserve the right to cancel the order.
- Logos: Photo Production’s logo will always appear in a discrete location on the inside back cover. Trade customers have the option to remove this as part of the order process and upload their own logo; all other customers may request this to be removed at any time between placing an order and approving the design, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photobook weights: please be aware that the larger photobooks can be heavy items. See our FAQ section for weights of the largest photobooks.
Choosing the number of pages: you can select anywhere between 10 and 35 pages (20 to 70 sides). Albums of 23 pages and over will be made with slightly thinner pages, semi-rigid instead of rigid, to ensure the albums don't become too heavy to hold. The durability, appearance and professional quality of the albums will be the same either way.
- If you have a professional photography business that is currently trading we offer a discount of 15% off the prices stated on our ‘Options and Prices’ page. This is in addition to the ‘15% off subsequent photobooks’ offer, which applies to photobooks of an equal or lesser value ordered at the same time.
- In addition to the above, trade customers may also supply their own design for a further 10% discount. This design must adhere to the specifications given on the website. If an order is placed with a design that clearly does not fall within those specifications we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund the payment less a 10% administration fee.
- As a trade customer you will be able to access the full website, upload photos, and place orders at full price as soon as you have signed up. This includes order options not available to non-trade customers, such as the ability to remove Photo Productions logo and add your own logo; the option to choose which images you would like medium and small sizes, as well as just large; and option to not have your photos calibrated.
- The 15% trade discount will only apply once we have received and verified, by email or post, two pieces of your business ID. If you have a business website you may alternatively email us from the same address as the one displayed on your site instead of sending ID. We will confirm by email or post if this has been accepted by us, at which point your trade discount will be activated. We reserve the right to give a greater or lesser discount at any time.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS OR ACCOUNTS
1) Cancelling orders:
If you wish to cancel we request that you do so in writing via email to Cancellations@photoproductions.com stating full name and order number.
The time-difference between submitting and cancelling an order will determine the amount of refund given. ('Cancellation time' will be taken as the time indicated on the cancellation email).
Our graphic designers start working on orders soon after receiving them. To change an order (except when requesting changes to your design proof) it would need to be cancelled, and then re-ordered.
Cancellation charges are as follows:
Within 12 hours of placing an order: 90% refunded
From 12 hours after ordering until your approval of your design: 50% refunded
After your approval of design, or from 6 months after initial order date: no refund can be given
2) Cancelling customer accounts:
If you wish to cancel your account, please do so in writing to email@example.com You may be asked for proof that you are the account holder.
Free delivery is within the UK only. We do ship intenationally, please contact us for prices.
We will make every effort to deliver all products within the time frame specified. Orders should arrive within two working days of despatch (up to four days for outside UK). If orders have not arrived within five days of despatch the customer should email firstname.lastname@example.org stating name and order number. Important: for any problems with your delivery (or non-delivery) you must let us know within a maximum of three weeks from the despatch date, or within five days of the date the package is signed for, whichever is sooner.
Customers outside the UK may have to pay import and duty taxes, for which Photo Productions is not liable.
WARRANTY AND FAULTY GOODS
Our premium photobooks are professionally made, sturdy products. We provide a two year warranty on all our products. This includes damage, defects or mistakes in the design, printing and/or binding. It does not cover tearing, scratches, water damage and general mistreatment by the customer.
All goods are Quality Controlled prior to despatch. Your order is inspected and then packed carefully. Goods are insured in transit. The onus is on the customer to inspect item(s) for visible damage before signing for receipt. If goods have been damaged, the customer must retain all packaging and notify us immediately.
We will either repair or re-supply any product which is agreed to be faulty and/or not delivered as per your order. At our discretion we may request you to securely repack goods that are faulty, damaged in transit or incorrectly supplied for shipment back to us at our expense. If so requested, this is a condition of re-supply.
Goods are tailor-made to each customer’s specifications and therefore cannot be returned for any other reason than stated previously.
We reserve the right to refuse any customer that uploads unsuitable or illegal images to our site. If an order has been placed using such images, your order will be cancelled and a 10% administrative fee will be incurred.
Unsuitable images include, but are not limited to:
Pornographic material or images of naked people.
Violent or hateful material.
Material that is likely to be used for fraudulent or deceptive purposes.
Material showing or relating to a criminal act.
The use or inclusion of material which infringes any copyright, trademark, database or other intellectual property right of any third party.
Material made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
Material which promotes any illegal activity.
Material which is threatening, abusive or invades another's privacy causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
Material which is likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm any other person.
Material used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
Material which gives the impression that it emanates from us, where this is not actually the case.
Material that advocates promotes or assists any unlawful act.
We do not monitor uploaded images to this website and cannot be held responsible for this material. If you become aware of any such offensive material, please notify us via our contact page or by email to email@example.com and we will take necessary measures.
If we become aware of any illegal or unlawful doings on our site, we may (at our discretion) contact the relevant authority concerned or law enforcement authority. We may hold the images and registered details as evidence.
If you breach the list of 'unsuitable materials' and, as a result, your photos are removed or your account is closed, we are not responsible for any loss, expense, damage or liability cost that may arise.
COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Complaints or claims must be notified to us within 14 days of receipt of products, or in the case of non-delivery, in a reasonable time after the products were expected to arrive.
These terms and conditions are in addition to your statutory rights as a consumer, which remain unaffected.