You may find - or have found - that your big day goes by in a flash, but if you want to remember that amazing occasion forever then leave it to us.
Forget all those other two-a-penny, flimsy 'wedding albums' with low quality printing and binding - your big day deserves something truly special and unique to remember it by.
Our Premium Photobooks make the perfect wedding albums: with an expert design service included in the price, professional 'lay-flat' panoramic pages, and a 23-stage printing and binding process, we create stunning albums that you'll still be showing the kids and grandkids in years to come.
It's so easy to order your albums - click 'Get Started' at the top of the page, upload your favourite photos, go through a quick and easy order process, then let us do all the work. Click here for a quick overview of How It Works.
With a choice of eight album sizes, in two orientations, we have a size to suit all tastes and all budgets. There's even beautiful little Parent Books and Pocket Books, which make perfect add-ons for the extended family and great 'handbag keepsakes' for when you're out with friends. Click here to see all of our Photobook Sizes and Prices.
All of our Premium Photobooks are expertly designed and professionally printed. Here's a more detailed explanation of how they're made, along with more information on the five styles of design that you can choose from - Photo Productions' Premium Photobooks.
You've probably got loads of photos from your big day, so how do you go about choosing the best ones for your wedding album?
Here's our Top Tips for Choosing Your Wedding Album Pics...
- The best photo albums tell a great story. The albums don't need to be a minute by minute account of every stage of the day - they work best by showing the highlights, those parts you’ll most want to remember.
- Vary your choice of photos. You might end up with loads of similar photos, so avoid replicas and select the best few from every important part of the day: getting prepared, travelling to the venue and arrival (of you and your guests), the ceremony itself, post-ceremony merriments, the drinks reception, dinner, dancing, speeches, cake cutting, etc.
- Give the photos room to 'breathe'. The more photos you try to cram in then the smaller they will have to be, and the design might look quite busy. All of our albums have ‘lay-flat’ panoramic pages, which allow your photos to be displayed right across the open spread - so the fewer photos you have on each spread the bigger they can be, and the more impact they’ll make when the album is open.
- Think about colours and contrasts. Crisp blue sky, plush green grass, snow covered buildings, and even guests in brightly coloured dresses can make photos leap off the page. This works especially well when contrasted with black and white photos, and darker indoor photos.
- Cover to cover. Choose photos for the front and back covers. Something simple always works well for the front, as do colourful flowers and backdrops. (White bridal dresses look great with a colourful bouquet!) Go for black and white if you want something a little more classic. For the back cover choose something that finishes the story of your day – perhaps a photo of you leaving the wedding, you or your guests waving goodbye, or even a photo of the venue.
- Don’t worry about the orientation. We don't mind which way your photos have been taken – we’ll ensure the photos are the correct way up, that they all flow together, and the design looks great either way.
- Smile for the camera. Once you’ve got your final selection then check them over to make sure everyone is looking happy and engaged with the event. You want your guests to look like they’re enjoying themselves, not sleeping or having a quick nose-pick in the corner of the room!
- Quality not quantity. Definitely true for wedding albums – enlarge some or all of your photos on the screen to check that they don’t blur and pixelate. If they do blur then they won’t look so great when printed. Ideally check for any marks on the photos, people out of focus, and so on.
So that’s how to choose the best photos for your wedding albums. Once your photos are uploaded and you've placed your order we'll take over and create fantastic albums full of memories that you’ll treasure forever!
The above tips are copyright to Photo Productions Ltd